Your Ad Here

John Love New York

Thursday, September 11, 2008 |


"It's not really a holiday," warns Bipasha Basu, as she prepares to leave for a nine-day long trip to the US this week. John flew out to Philadelphia last night for the shooting of Kabeer Khan's untitled film, after which the unit will head to New York.


"I set out to have fun during these foreign trips. But I end up doing more work than having any time to relax and enjoy," says Bips.The actress further warns, 'John and I are not going together. He's going for the shooting of his film and I'm going for some work. But we will meet up in New York. And he'll hardly have time since the shooting schedule is very tight. So we can't call it a holiday. He's shooting a very tough film. So I can hardly be a distraction. But yes, we're meeting up in New York once I finish my work. Let's see how it goes."The past fortnight has been hectic for Bipasha. "I .But I don't feel I've moved into a new place, as I've turned my new home into a miniature version of the old one. Everything is exactly the same and the positioning of the furniture included. So my friends wonder if I like the comfort of the familiar so much. I do."She ends, "I like the space I am in. I'm pretty happy with the way this year is going. Both my films Race and Bachna Ae Haseeno have done well

0 comments:

new movies

Your Ad Here