Your Ad Here

Barbara was murdered in the early hours of the day on September 13, 2006. A butter knife was found seated in her eye socket when her body was found by the police. Rachael’s then boyfriend, 21, Ian Allen had confessed to the murder single handedly. Rachael was 17 when the incident took place.

Rachael Mullinix has been sentenced to 25 rigorous years in prison, after having been found guilty of the charges brought against her. The jury found her guilty of conspiring to murder her mother along with her boyfriend. Rachael and her boyfriend Ian had dumped the body of Barbara in Newport harbor and the two had then ran away to Louisiana. It was at Louisiana that they were arrested by the police.

don't care what the jury thought. I did not do that to my mother," Mullenix, 19, told Orange County Superior Court Judge David Thompson. "I can't even believe this is happening to me."

Rachael father Bruce Mullenix agrees that his daughter didn’t commit the crime. Her father, divorced from Barbara whom he describes as an abusive alcoholic.

He say
"I know in my heart that she didn't do this," he said. "Her mother had problems. No one knows how bad it was other than Rachael and myself."


0 comments:

new movies

Your Ad Here