Your Ad Here

gwyneth Paltrow has opend new goop site

Friday, June 5, 2009 |

gwyneth Paltrow is launching a new website called Goop. The site's newsletter will start this Thursday. The site will offer a collection of Gwyneth's experiences and ideas about "what makes life good." The Goop website includes this brief introductory note from Gwyneth. My life is good because I'm not passive about it. I want to nourish what is real, and I want to do it without wasting time. I love to travel, to cook, to eat, to take care of my body and mind, to work hard. I love being a mother who has to overcome my bad qualities to be a good mother. I love being in spaces that are clean and feel nice.

Over the years, I have tried lots of different things. I have made lots of mistakes. But I have figured some things out in the process and I would like to share them with you. Whether you want a good place to eat in London, some advice on where to stay in Austin, the recipe I made up this week, or some thoughts from one of my sages. GOOP is a little bit of everything that makes up my life.

Gwyneth first and last names initial as title (GOOP) of the website. She says about Goop on her site: "Goop is a newsletter that will usually come once a week. I will be sharing recipes, my personal travel notes, the advice that I get and follow, and so much more. GOOP is constantly evolving- I'm excited to have you join us."

Goop.com Index:

0 comments:

new movies

Your Ad Here